Shady Oaks, one of the oldest homes in Pinellas County, is back on the market
One of the oldest and best preserved Victorian homes in Pinellas County is now back on the market for $650,000.
Built in 1890, Shady Oaks, as it's called, was originally the office space for the Belleair Improvement Company, and later served as the home of railroad magnate Morton F. Plant, son of Henry B.Plant.
Located at 1570 Alexander Rd, the 3,776-square-foot home has witnessed many restorations over the years. Currently, the 4 bedroom and 4 bathroom comes with a new roof, foundation pillars, windows, electrical, plumbing and tiles, and they even added a second floor porch.
The home has been on and off the market for the past 10 years. At its peak in 2008, the estate was asking as much as $1.9 million. The home was last on the market last July for $624,990.
The listing agent is Abdul Azizi of Premier Sotheby's International Realty.
All photos via Zillow.com