Tampa’s historic Anderson-Frank house off Bayshore Boulevard is now for sale
The historic Anderson-Frank House, a massive red Victorian near Bayshore Boulevard, is now on the market for $2.9 million.
The 7,078-square-foot Hyde Park estate, which was originally built in 1901 by prominent Tampa businessman and minister James B. Anderson, has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places, and according to the Tampa Bay Times, was once a Red Cross shelter, a ladies' club, a lawyer’s office, and even housed Princess Diana's gowns.
After Anderson’s death, the home stayed in the family until 1976, when Judge Richard H. Frank and his wife purchased and restored it. The home was most recently owned by Ellen and Herbert Fiss, reports the Times.
The 14-room home sits on 341 S. Plant Avenue, about a half block from Bayshore Boulevard, and comes with three full bathrooms, nine fireplaces, eight crystal chandeliers, a ballroom, a fountain, and a giant wrap-around porch.
The property’s listing agent is Dawn Dominici of Tomlin ST CYR.
All photos via Zillow.